বুধবার, ২৫ নভেম্বর, ২০১৫

no more writing mistakes, the best writing software ever!

Writing something online is now a common work for most of the people. No matter, it ranges from blogging to social media comments. Mistakes happen due to our subconscious mind. It can be either for our wrong knowing. As: coffee means the person upon whom one cough.

Writing mistakes can put you in trouble.

A single writing mistake can turn you into an idiot. There are some sensitive cases of writing, including mail.
As a writer, I was always looking for a perfect software that will do following functions:
•    Alert me when I do any common writing mistake.
•    Suggest me solutions for my grammatical errors.
•    Highlight my punctuation errors.
•    Plagiarism checking would be a plus point.

Finally, I met the desired software. It’s Grammarly. I started using its free version at the beginning of this year. After using its free version, I was impressed to buy the premium version.

Let’s show you my writing for example:


This picture has been taken while I was writing this article. It sorted out all the errors including plagiarism and suggested me the solutions. I just followed it’s instruction and got this result:

 This writing has got a clean look. No more error are there.

How I got it?

•    I visited their website. Link here.
•    Signed up for free.
•    Added the browser extension.
•    And I am now fully protected from writing errors.

Remember, adding the browser extension is a must. This extension will notify you while you will write something online. It may be a social media post, comment, email and any writing.

Its Premium version is more than awesome. You can choose a weekly, monthly or yearly plan. I will recommend you to use the free version first. After judging the performance, you will be impressed enough to buy the premium one. And I am sure about this!

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন